Terms and Conditions- Weird and Wonderful
Left Field WIN The ultimate Weird and Wonderful Trip
Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of the full terms and conditions of the promotion. Employees of Te Awa Winery Ltd or associated wineries are ineligible to enter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Left Field Weird and Wonderful Promotion (“The Promotion”)
The Promoter is The Promoter is Te Awa Winery Ltd, PO Box 43244 Mangere, Manukau.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com or (09)255 0660
The Promotion starts at 12:01am on 4 June 2018 and closes at 11:59pm on 29 July 2018.
Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years and over.
To enter, entrants must during the Promotional Period:
(i) Purchase any Left Field Wine during the Promotional Period from a participating store. Visit www.leftfieldwines.com/win & fill out the entry form to go in the draw to win.
(ii) The Promoter will conduct a draw from all eligible entries received to determine the winner.
Maximum entries permitted
One entry per a person is permitted.
The draw will take place at the offices of Villa Maria Estate Ltd Limited on 1 August 2018 at 10:00am. The draw is by random electronic selection.
There will be one prize winner who will be able to select one of the Weird and Wonderful trips from the below options:
Option 1: Kenyan Safari package
- Economy Class Airfares Auckland to Nairobi Return
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 nights’ in a 5 star tented safari lodge including select meals and game drives.
Note: we cannot guarantee you will see giraffes as seen in artwork.
Option 2: Exuma, Bahamas Package
- Economy Class Airfares Auckland to Exuma, Bahamas return
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 nights’ accommodation at Grand Isle Resort and Spa in a standard room (or similar)
- Exuma Swimming Pigs Adventure half day tour
Option 3: Norway Northern Lights
- Economy Class Airfares Auckland to Norway* Return
- Return Airport Transfers
- 5 nights’ accommodation in a Glass Igloo Hotel
Note: we cannot guarantee that the prize winner will see the Northern lights as it is weather dependent and will depend on the time of the year they select. *Flights to Norway subject to availability therefore the airport location may slightly vary.
This prize does not include travel insurance. Travel is not available over New Zealand school holidays
Value of Prize Pool
There is one (1) prize to be won, has a maximum value of $15,000.
Conditions of prize
As per conditions of entry. Prizes are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with an Eligible Purchase, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and each prize winner should allow 28 days from the date they confirm their address to the Promoter for delivery of their prize.
Prize Winner Notification
One (1) Major Prize Winner will be notified by either telephone or email or post by 3 August 2018 at 17:00 pm using the contact details on record to enter the Promotion.
Prize Winner Publication Details
Prize Claim Date
All prizes must be claimed by 10 August 2018 at 5.00pm. If the prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may determine an alternative winner.
Conditions of Entry
- These Conditions of Entry are to be read in conjunction with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Condition of Entry prevails.
- Information on how to enter & prizes form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry is invalid.
- Standard entry restriction: Employees of the Promoter, the Promoter’s associated companies, the Promoter’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
Period: The Promotion will take place during the Promotional Period. Any entry that occurs outside this period is invalid.
Receipt of entries for electronic entries: Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
Games of skill: All decisions are at the discretion of the Promoter and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Verification Requirements: The Promoter may require the entrant to provide proof of identity, age, and residency. Where the Promotion requires the purchase of a product(s), the Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to require any prize winner to produce the original purchase receipt/s for every entry they or their household made during the Promotion period in order to claim a prize. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be invalid.
Monetary Prizes: If money is offered as a prize, the prize may be awarded in a cheque form or by eftpos transfer to a nominated bank account. If the prize is to be delivered by eftpos, the winner will be required to advise the Promoter of their nominated bank account details for their prize money to be deposited. Eftpos transfers may take up to 30 days to process.
Tickets to an Event or an Experience: If tickets to an event or an experience are offered as a prize, the prize will be subject to the organiser’s terms. The Promoter is not liable for any cancellation or re-scheduling that may prevent prize fulfilment. The tickets to the event cannot be converted to cash nor replaced if lost, stolen or defaced. Tickets can only be used on the date(s) specified on the ticket.
- Trip Prize: If travel is offered as a prize, flights and accommodation are subject to availability at time of booking. Additional spending money, meals, taxes, valid passports, transport to & from departure point additional transfers, insurance & all other ancillary costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry are the responsibility of the winner. It is a condition of accepting the prize that all components of the prize be taken during the trip and all persons taking the trip depart from & return to the winner's nearest capital city at the same time unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter & that all persons taking the trip sign a waiver of liability & an indemnity in the form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Standard Prize Restriction: All prizes unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
Prize Value: Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any prize.
Prize Delivery: Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and each winner should allow 28 days from prize winner determination for delivery of their prize, or (if required) the date they advise the Promoter of their nominated New Zealand bank account details for their prize money to be deposited.
If the prize becomes unavailable: The Promoter may substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value in the event that any prize item is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure within New Zealand. This substitution may be subject to any approval process required by any relevant gaming or lotteries authority if the Promotion is a game of chance.
Consumer Guarantee: Each prize winner should look to the manufacturer of products and provider of services awarded as prizes for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 [NZ] where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual entrant or group of entrants for tampering with the entry process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to avoid payment of call costs or the making of multiple entries that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting an entry which is not otherwise in accordance with these Conditions of Entry and Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Should the Promoter find evidence of tampering by an individual, in addition to declaring any or all entries made by that individual invalid, the Promoter may also preclude that entrant from participation future promotions of the Promoter.
- Risks: The entrant acknowledges that participation in the Promotion and prize fulfilment may involve risk. The Promoter or Independent Liquor (NZ) Ltd (the Supplier) may require a winner (and their companions) to sign an indemnity and release prior to participation in the prize fulfilment or participation in the Promotion. The Promoter or Supplier reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner (and their nominated companions) to take part in any or all aspects of a prize if the Promoter/Supplier determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner (and/or their nominated companions) are not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate.
- Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Publicity: Winners may be required to participate in a follow-up interviews and publicity. By entering the Promotion and claiming a prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter may use their name, image and photograph/s for publicity and Promotion purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
Entry Content: The Promoter may use their entry content, name, likeness, images, photograph/s, film and sound recordings and any other material created during their participation in the Promotion for publicity and promotion purposes for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation in any media, social media, advertising and/or promoting any goods or services of the Promoter.
Copyright: It is a condition of participating in the Promotion that the entrant warrants that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property of any third parties. The entrant assigns all rights, title and interest in their entry to the Promoter without compensation. The entrant further agrees not to object to the Promoters use of the entry material on the basis of any moral right. The Promoter may, if required request that an entrant complete any documentation necessary to give effect to this assignment of right, title and interest.
Liability: Neither the Promoter nor Supplier is liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Disruptive, abusive, unsuitable entries: The Promoter may determine all entries invalid and/or preclude participation by an entrant if an entrant disrupts, annoys, abuses, acts contrary to law or engages in fraudulent misleading and deceptive conduct.
Promoters Decisions: All decisions of the Promoter are at their complete discretions and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy: Each entry becomes the property of the Promoter.